Thoughts and musings two wheel based. Also wheel rebuilds and bottom brackets serviced.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Lovely Hat!

Well I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for hand made goods.
I've been looking for another cycling cap, and imagine my shock to find I could get one made in a funky day of the dead fabric. Thank you Etsy.
The package arrived today.
A closer look revealed...

Yup, embroidered closure on the packet sides. I think this is a first for me and I have to say, I like it.
So, what's inside?
Well I slit the bottom edge as it wasn't sewn and I couldn't bear to disrupt the twee.
One cap, made to spec, a couple of business cards and a very themed Dia de los Muertos postcard with a note from the maker/seller on the back. Very personal.
The cap itself then is how I wanted; black sides, pink bill upper and Dia de los Muertos fabric front, back and on the under bill.
I know the bill looks red in the photos, but trust me, it's bright pink.
Very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment